- To set up your OpenStack account with CloudBolt, perform the following steps:
- Select a protocol (HTTP or HTTPS).
- Select an authentication policy (v2 or v3).
- Enter the IP Address, port, username and password for your OpenStack server.
- Continue, then enter a domain and project ID for your account.
- After uploading your credentials, you can choose which Projects/Tenants you’d like CloudBolt to manage.
OpenStack Console Requirements¶
CloudBolt delegates console access to the nova-novncproxy on your OpenStack resource handler. It is therefore a requirement that the user’s browser have the ability to reach the novnc proxy on the port listening for console related connection – usually port 6080.
For more information on the nova-novncproxy and help setting it up refer to the openstack documentation: http://docs.openstack.org/admin-guide-cloud/content/nova-vncproxy-replaced-with-nova-novncproxy.html