The Azure Stack Resource Handler allows users to connect CloudBolt to their Azure Stack endpoint.
To set up the Azure Stack Resource Handler:
Go to Admin > Resource Handlers.
Click +Add a new resource handler….
Select Azure Stack.
Fill out the required information:
- Subscription ID: The ID of the Azure subscription that this Resource Handler should use.
- Application ID: The ID of an Active Directory application to use. Azure’s documentation also refers to this as “Client ID”.
- Authentication ID: A private key created for the given Active Directory application. Azure’s documentation describes how to generate this type of key, but will only display a value once it is generated.
- Directory ID: The Directory ID for the given Active Directory application. In Azure’s portal, this property is listed as “Directory ID”, and is also referred to as “Tenant ID”.
- Auth Type: Choose an Auth Type from the dropdown.
- Metadata Endpoint: The Azure Stack endpoint. For example: