Terraform Provider for CloudBolt¶
This is Alpha software. We do not encourage the use of the Terraform Provider for production workloads. Once this software has been vetted we will release a 1.0.0 version, at which time we will remove this warning and will encourage the general use of the Terraform Provider.
The Terraform Provider for CloudBolt is an Open Source Terraform plugin for interacting with CloudBolt via Terraform.
- Authenticating with a CloudBolt server.
- Loading all API objects (read only).
- Deploying any Catalog Item, including specifying arbitrary Blueprint parameters.
- Deleting Terraform-deployed resources.
- The Terraform Provider only supports Terraform versions 0.12 and older.
- The Terraform Provider only supports CloudBolt API v2.
If you are interested and would like to give it a try, check out the Terraform Provider for CloudBolt on GitHub. There you will find installation instructions, examples, and usage/troubleshooting documentation.