Data backup and recovery solutions allow businesses to minimize disruptions when a data loss event occurs (such as unintentional deletion, administration errors, power failure, or even natural disaster). Cloudbolt integrates with backup and recovery solutions so that users can easily integrate these solutions into their provisioning and orchestrating workflows.
Veeam UI Extension¶
CloudBolt offers Veeam integration as a UI Extension. Veeam is a backup application for virtual environments. This integration allows for server backups and restoration to AWS and Azure. Download this XUI in the Library.
The following is required in order to connect to Veeam:
- The IP address of a running Veeam server. The default port is
- The username and password required to connect to the Veeam agent itself (inside the Veeam server). This is not the username and password for the Veeam server.
- In the main menu, click Library.
- Click UI Extensions or type “Veeam” into the Search content field.
- Click Veeam.
- Click Download.
- You will be directed to Admin > Extensions Management
- Click Admin > Admin Extensions > Veeam Management Integration
- Click +Endpoint.
- Fill in the required information and click Save.