To integrate your phpIPAM server with your CloudBolt instance follow these simple steps.
Configuring phpIPAM in CloudBolt’s Web Interface¶
- Log into CloudBolt as an admin user
- Navigate to Admin, IP Management.
- Click ‘Add an IPAM…’
- Enter the appropriate credentials for a new phpIPAM integration
- Save the changes
- Navigate to the Networks tab and click Import Networks. CloudBolt will query your phpIPAM server to bring in the network CIDRs you have configured.
- Enable the phpIPAM orchestration for this instance from the Orchestration tab.
Associating phpIPAM networks with your existing CloudBolt Networks¶
From the networks tab of your phpIPAM instance, you can map a single phpIPAM network CIDR to one or more Resource Handler networks. Any CloudBolt networks that are so mapped will delegate hostname validation and IP address allocation to the given phpIPAM server.
Customizing phpIPAM orchestration¶
CloudBolt ships with a sample orchestration hook for phpIPAM that defines functions to: - validate a hostname - to allocate an IP for a hostname - to delete a host
You may wish to edit these functions for more sophisticated logic.